

So, the whole family headed west for my cousin, Brianna's wedding. It was such a big day! Dana and I were singing in the wedding and Evie and Hampton were two of the three flower girls. Unfortunately, Evie didn't make it down the aisle (even though she sure is good at holding that basket!), unlike her cousin, Hampton, who was such a pro! I was up at the front of the church singing, so Trevor and Dana did everything they could to encourage, but no such luck! Speaking of NO luck...my sister woke up the morning of the wedding with NO voice. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown having to sing eleven songs all alone. Thank heavens it is all over, and I lived to tell about it! What a weekend it was...many memories made and stories that will last a lifetime! So happy for Brianna and Devan. What a special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment