Friday, June 18, 2010

the first crop


What an exciting day for the Hinz family! Or should I say, Trevor, who has been working SUPER hard on his garden. The first crop turned out to be broccoli - and plenty of it! I'm thinking we'll have more than enough...so if any of you are broccoli fans, let me know and we'll leave some at your doorstep. I have to admit, broccoli isn't my favorite unless there is lots of melted cheese on top...

2 comments:

B In Real LIfe said...

wow..that's pretty impressive! Don't tell Jeremy about this or he will want me to start a garden...he loves broccoli...I mean who LOVES broccoli? Send some our way if you have extra...I won't touch the stuff but he will.

jody-of-all-trades said...

Hi Jen. I ran into Megan a few days ago and I asked about you. She gave me your blog so I could catch up. Good to see your beautiful girl! Jody