Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First time for everything!


Today is the day!  I have decided to join the blogging world...hoping that more than anything, this blog becomes a journal to treasure.  As an avid reader of blogs, I am a little intimidated, but hope this becomes a way for family and friends to see more in our daily lives.  So, (with our fingers crossed) here goes!   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love, your blog!! So, glad you have decided to do it. I can't believe how big Evie is, was a cutie. Her aunt Nay Nay will sure be excited to keep up with her on Eviedoodle!!!

tinmantonlove said...

yeah! what an awesome way to document history in your home AND share it with the world! we will have fun keeping up with the daily hinz happenings! love and blessings to all!

Mammy said...

oh my gosh
I just left a long message at another place I hope it got to you This is so new for me although I have a friend in WI who has a great page She is an online stamper so I will send you hers just so you can see it
Evie's hair is really getting long
Love to all
Mammy

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I'm so glad you decided to do this! You are officially a "tech-queen"....
I love the pictures. Evie is getting so big. And I can't believe little Richie Morris is going to be a daddy!
xo, Heidi