Saturday, May 31, 2008

Introducing...Davis Reed


We have a new family member!  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Mandi and Jeff, had a new baby boy on May 26th!  His name is Davis Reed and he is absolutely precious.  We made the trip to Kansas City and got to meet him.  Evie really thought he was something else.  We are so happy to have him in our family!  


1 comment:

Grammydoodle said...

This is the 4th time I've tried to leave a comment! What's the deal? Maybe I'm really dummydoodle! (My mama & daddy called me "Doodle" 60+ years ago!) One more time........I am thrilled to be Grammydoodle to Evie, Reese and Davis! Our family is so blessed and we are so very thankful. This is a wonderful way for you to share your creative gifts with your friends and family and I'll be checking in regularly! Thanks for being such an awesome daughter-in-law! You Are Loved, Doodle